Our goal is to keep your septic system operating for as long as possible in an environmentally safe and trouble-free condition.
We offer solutions for your septic problems based on our many years of experience in Alaska and working with a broad spectrum of septic systems. Contact us with your questions and we can help.
Here are some helpful things to keep in mind:
- Conserve water
- Keep lint out of your system by cleaning the washing machine lint filter often
- Wash your clothes throughout the week – one load a day beats six loads on Saturday
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals such as drain cleaners and disinfectants
- Have your tank pumped annually to keep it at its optimal volume
- Call us for any problems with your system
- Leave your faucets dripping during cold spells – you can easily add 1,000 gallons of water to your septic system each day
- Pour grease, paint thinner, oil, etc. down the drain
- Flush tampons, Kleenex, hair, or cigarettes
- Dig around your septic system without knowing the exact location of what’s underground
- Don’t ever enter your tank as gases generated in the tank can be fatal
Awesome people, awesome service!
Extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.